December 2007 Archive
December 11, 2007
No, I'm not dead. Nearly two months between posts is a new record for me though, so you're forgiven if you wondered how I met my demise.
It's been a busy time lately, this is some of what I've been up to:
- Consultancy for turn2us, a new charity which soft launched in October
- Consultancy for CC Africa, a fantastic South African company who have the most fantastic luxury safari lodges in Africa and India. We were fortunate enough to stay for a couple of nights at Madikwe to experience it for ourselves, and it was absolutely stunning. We were lucky (?) enough to be charged by an elephant too.
- Working with London Councils on their project to select a new CMS (the impressive Tagish) and totally revamp their web presence. Really looking forward to this coming to fruition in the new year.
- Lots of work with councils, colleges, schools and small businesses.
- Registering lots of domains for in-company projects which I need to find time to start!
One of the things I haven't been doing is keeping up to date with the blogs I used to read regularly - it's amazing how isolated that has made me feel at times. So I've pruned by Bloglines to under 50 feeds and set aside 10 minutes every morning to check out what's happening in the world.
Now the business is running smoothly and all the tedious but important admin stuff is taking less time I hope to post more often (well, at least more often than every 2 months).
To kick off I've got a series of posts about forms lined up, inspired by my experience on the South African Airlines website...